Torbay has a wonderful selection of bars and restaurants for local people to choose from. This is fantastic for consumers as there is always a huge choice when we decide to go out.
For businesses, however, it creates constant competition. If you have a special event or an offer going on, the chances are that you won’t be alone – there will always be another place offering something similar.
That’s why it’s extremely important for you to market yourselves properly. You need to reach as many people as possible – that’s where Torquay Online come in.
- For £60, I will spend a half day helping you promote your bar/restaurant and let the local people know what you are offering. This includes:
- Coming into your business and working from there so you can see exactly what I’m doing
- Updating all your social media channels with upcoming events and offers
- Increasing the amount of reviews you have
- Helping to improve your Google rankings
- Updating your website (if you have one)
- Setting up your own web page on Torquay Online and update it regularly with what’s going on
- That means if the work brings in an extra two or three people, the marketing pays for itself
- Create reports from statistics available to show you how you’re online performance is doing
- Come up with ideas on offers and special events
There are no contracts involved. You can use us as often or as sporadically as you like. If you have a monthly event that you need help promoting, you can use us once a month. If you have a weekly offer going on, you can use us weekly.
Because of the work involved, I would have to come into the place to work. It will give me a better feel of the place as well as showing you what I’m doing so you can repeat the steps in future.
You concentrate on what you’re good at – running the place, and I’ll concentrate on getting people in.
I (the editor) have over 10 years of internet marketing experience. I have worked for some of the biggest companies in the world and helped thousands of smaller businesses reach more people online. I also have experience in helping local bars and restaurants reach a wider audience.
Please get in touch with us if you’d like to find out more about our marketing services. email@example.com